- Are you one of the thousands of travelers who have accumulated reward miles on an airline but are at risk of having those hard earned points expire?
- United did a tie-in a year ago with Hertz, and now even gives Hertz status to United elites and premium co-brand credit card holders.
- There is a new increased offer on the Hilton Surpass card for 80,000 Hilton points! Put that new Hilton Diamond status to work on some Hilton stays with these points.
- Doing your holiday shopping for the special folks in your life? Here’s an easy way to get a free gift!
- How to earn 10x points and save money using Amazon.com lightening deals and promo codes...
- Here's how you can get a great deal on Virgin America first class this holiday season thanks to an amazing promotion.
- There are (at least) 2 bonuses out there for bonus shopping portal miles - one for the American Airlines shopping portal, and one for United Airlines. Find out ...
- Chase extended its British Airways partnership back in May and then in June American Express announced you’d no longer be able to transfer Membership Rewards points 1:1 into British Airways October 1. Presumably the British Airways-Chase deal precluded other card products from having 1:1 earning with BA.