- Chase extended its British Airways partnership back in May and then in June American Express announced you’d no longer be able to transfer Membership Rewards points 1:1 into British Airways October 1. Presumably the British Airways-Chase deal precluded other card products from having 1:1 earning with BA.
- Marriott will give you 500 points for following them on Instagram by June 21.Once you follow Marriott Rewards on Instagram, go to this link and enter the email address associated with your Marriott Rewards account. It took me a few minutes to realize where on the page you do this:Continue reading 500 Free and Easy Marriott Points...
- There are (at least) 2 bonuses out there for bonus shopping portal miles - one for the American Airlines shopping portal, and one for United Airlines. Find out ...
- In the latest round of American Express limited time offers, the Delta Sky Miles Gold and Platinum (personal and business) cards are now offered with 50,000 and 60,000 bonus points respectively. If you do not have interest in elite status, the Gold card is probably best for you as it is offered with no annual fee, a $50 statement credit, and a similar point offering. To max out on this promotion, you could apply for both the personal and business to take home 100,000 SkyMiles. For those looking for elite status, the SkyMiles Platinum card is the best choice with an offering 60,000 points, 1
- There is a new increased offer on the Hilton Surpass card for 80,000 Hilton points! Put that new Hilton Diamond status to work on some Hilton stays with these points.
- If your credit report is littered with credit card accounts that you’re not ultimately liable for you might be able to have them removed, simply by asking. Being an authorized user on an account means that the primary card account holder, perhaps a spouse or other family member, opened the account in their name and […]
- Alaska Airlines MileagePlan is one of the best frequent flyer programs out there—especially in light of the AAdvantage devaluation and the recently announced changes that will go into effect, starting August 1, 2016. Earning Alaska miles is incredibly easy, thanks to credit cards like the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card and the Starwood Preferred Guest […]
- And the world's 'most excellent' airline is ...