- The total travel cost is something that is the first consideration for any attendee who is planning to participate in your event. Even the cheap event tickets are not going to save you if the hotel rooms are quite expensive and demands half of their pay check. This goes without saying that it is going to play a crucial role in the success of your event.
- Compelling photographs happen to work for any event. But capturing them in the desired way is not a matter of joke. In case of corporate events, this is especially a challenge. You need to make sure that the clicks of big shots networking together can blend together and strike the right chords. But keep this in mind that boring corporate event photography will not only hurt the registration but also will reflect badly on your brand. Imageries play a crucial role for customers for determining the value of an event apart from giving an idea about the reputation of the brand.
- The Christmas bells have already started ringing and we can hardly be calm as it is time to trim the Christmas tree, hang the wind chimes and rev up the cookie recipes. After all, the Christmas and New Year both call for grand celebrations.
But this is also the time for the reuniting with our extended family. You should give your parents and in laws a chance to come together with your kids on this occasion. So here are some fun ways that can actually help the grandparents and their grandkids to intermingle with each other and have a blast.
- A well-lit up home looks magical. It enchants the senses like no other. It creates a visual spectacle that bathes the home with its dazzling hues and waves. For that reason, most of us wait for the Christmas to deck up the spaces and areas in the house.
- When planning a wedding there are so many decisions to be made: chocolate or vanilla cake, DJ or live band, bridesmaid dresses, buffet or sit-down dinner, but one of the most important decisions to make is where the weeding location should be. For today’s guest post Akshay is sharing 5 tips for finding the perfect wedding location!
- Birthdays are special occasion and should be celebrated with pomp and vigor. You can make the day memorable with just a bit of planning and budget. So, if you plan to step up the scale this year, you can look to hire an event planner and make the occasion stand out in true sense. There’s a lot to arrange and manage, and having an expert around can make the life a lot easier for sure. Plus, you want guests to have a great time and remember for the day forever, so the party should be lavish in every sphere.
- Fashion events are ubiquitous. They define the cosmopolitan nature of a city hosting them. From showcasing a new fashion range to the world to meeting fundraising goals, you could see the skyline of a big city dotted with fashion shows of varied scale and hues. You event can serve up as magnet to draw fashion lovers from all parts of the world to admire your art and toil.
- Face is the index of mind and your appearance undoubtedly plays a major role in defining your personality to the world. It could be a wedding dinner, a gala ball event or even a get-together – no matter where you go it is essential that you put your best foot forward as it is through your appearance that you portray yourself to your social circle and it is the first step for you to make an impression.